Monday, November 21, 2011

Loving me

Right now feeling really bad about all that surrounds me. Fighting and sticking up for my self has not been easy but I feel I am slowly getting there. Am I wrong for the way I feel? Lately feeling angry about everyone and everything. Can't fight being sick and being sick and no sleep as well as being surrounded by people that I no longer can tell if they have my best interest at heart. I need to find me. I need not to give up on this situation or body that says to. No one knows the torture of this pain. I sometimes feel like I am going insane. No test, No doctor can figure this out. What happened to me on that table. I wish the surgery could have been recorded and I could comb the film to see what went wrong. I know he knows and I will never know. God let the truth come out so I can have some peace of mind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment